In-home Care You Can Trust
Our caring and trained personnel can help you stay in your home through our private duty program, CareNet. We work with you to develop a plan of care that meets your needs.
Each care provider is carefully screened, trained and employed by Franklin County Home Health Agency.
CareNet services are paid for privately by you or your family. Some long-term care insurance policies may pay for services offered through this program.
- help with housekeeping, laundry and other household chores
- plan and prepare meals
- provide companionship
- pick up prescriptions and groceries
- escort to appointments
- assist with mobility and transfers
- provide bath service and help with dressing
- provide foot care
- offer respite for caregivers
…and so much more.
CareNet gives you choices:
- access to trained, qualified and caring home care personnel anywhere in Franklin County, Vermont
- flexible scheduling to meet your personal needs
- appropriate supervision of Agency personnel by qualified professionals
- access to professional assistance
CareNet is here for you.
Please call us at 802-527-7531 for more information.