Rehabilitation therapy is critical to the care of our clients. Advance your therapy career and make a difference in people’s lives. Be part of our home health therapy team of physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists.
- Physical Therapist – full time
- Physical Therapist – per diem
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
Watch these TV shows featuring our Therapists
- Celebrating Occupational Therapy Month
- Preventing Falls in the Home – Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy and Home Care
Be a valuable member of our home health care and hospice team of professionals, all with the goal of providing the care our clients need. Visit patients in their own homes, where they have to function every day. Our therapists find it especially rewarding and valuable to work in context. Work one-on-one with your patients to achieve their goals. Use a care plan that incorporates their home and routines into therapy activities.
As a Therapist at FCHHA you will experience:
- Diverse range of patient health conditions
- New and creative ideas working in a non-clinical setting
- Independence and flexibility to create your own schedule
- Working in or near your own community
- Support and collaboration with an interdisciplinary team
When you join FCHHA as a member of our home health team, you’ll be supported by our comprehensive training and orientation program. We offer training opportunities for our therapists so you can support patients with certain illnesses, such as COPD or CHF. FCHHA therapists appreciate the unique opportunity home health care offers to make a difference for their patients and themselves. Use your Occupational Therapy skills to help people age in place.
Have questions about therapy careers?
Call Human Resources Services, (802) 527-7531, or email email@example.com for more information.
Franklin County Home Health Agency is a member of the VNAs of Vermont, your non-profit home health and hospice agencies.